Graphite electrode processing technology
The straightness error of the tooth top/tooth bottom is the connection line of the corresponding points of each tooth top and each tooth bottom of the chaser. Its direction has nothing to do with the taper angle of the thread. During the detection, the chaser is placed horizontally, and the coordinates of each point are measured and recorded. The method evaluates the magnitude of the straightness error. The evaluation of straightness error generally has the following ,this Graphite electrodes processing technology 3 methods:
(1) the method of connecting the two ends;
(2) the least mean square approximation method;
(3) the minimum area method.
According to the characteristics of the chaser, the two-end point connection method is adopted (see Figure 3), the measurement method and operation steps:
(1) Place the chaser horizontally on the loading platform, and adjust the focal length of the Universal Tool-Measuring Microscope to make the edge of the chaser under test clear and identifiable.
(2) Adjust the angle of the rudder wheel of the Universal Tool-Measuring Microscope eyepiece to 0°, and adjust the eyepiece field of view to make the double cross auxiliary line clear and legible.
(3) Operate the Universal Tool-Measuring Microscope to make the x-axis dotted line of the double cross auxiliary line tangent to the first tooth tip of the tested chaser, and the y-axis position mark is used as the point coordinate of the first tooth tip; use the same method to measure the point coordinates of the tooth tip of the last tooth in the measuring range of the tested chaser, adjust the micro-adjustment bolt of the Universal Tool-Measuring Microscope loading platform to make the y-axis coordinates of the above two points consistent. Graphite electrode processing technology
(4) Use the method described in step (3) to measure the point coordinates of all tooth tips within the measuring range of the chaser under test, and record the y-axis coordinates of each point as ytooth top.
(5) The operation of the Universal Tool-Measuring Microscope adopts a gradual approach method to make the X-axis dotted line of the double cross auxiliary line coincide with the bottom line of the tooth between two adjacent teeth of the chaser under test to the greatest extent, and the y-axis position mark is used as the tooth bottom of the tooth. Repeatedly measure the point coordinates of all the tooth bottoms in the measuring range of the chaser under test in the same way, and record the y-axis coordinates of each point as the ytooth bottom.
(6) The straightness error of the tooth top/bottom of the tested chaser can be expressed as the difference between the maximum reading and the minimum reading of the y-axis coordinate of each point, namely: tooth top straightness error = ytooth top max-ytooth top min, Tooth bottom straightness error = ytooth bottom max-ytooth bottom min.
No related results found